Type „A“ membership: physical persons
Type „A“ members are members of the OEBG as well as of the International Union of Soil Science Societies (IUSS)
Annual membership fee: 30 €
Reduced membership fee (students): 8 €
Type „B“ membership: legal entities, institutions
Type „B“ members are members of the OEBG as well as of the International Union of Soil Science Societies (IUSS)
Annual membership fee: 80 €
Supporting members are institutions, companies etc., who are members as legal entities.
This also includes an IUSS membership.
Annual membership fee: 333 €
Honorary membership is awarded by the General Assembly upon proposal by the Council.
Annual membership fee for IUSS: 8 €
What do we offer our members?
- Subscription to the „Mitteilungen der Österreichischen Bodenkundlichen Gesellschaft“ (Bulletin of the Austrian Soil Science Society“) free of charge
- Information about lectures, seminars, workshops and congresses in the field of soil science
- participation in the annual excursion
- reduced participation fee for OEBG-congresses
- opportunity for active involvement in society matters
- right to elect and to stand for election
For your membership application please download the membership application and send as scanned file to firstname.lastname@example.org or as letter to the adress as follows:
Dr. Andreas Baumgarten
Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety,
A – 1220 Vienna, Austria
Tel +43 (0) 50555 34100
Fax +43 (0) 50555 34101